"It's their past" Derek Ramsay on Cristine - Rayver Allege Video Leak Scandal

Derek Ramsay - Cristine Photo
Blog search for Cristine's Scandal is now in hot seat.
A press conference with Derek Raysay on controversial to his present girlfriend Christine Reyes, Derek said "I got the text too. I just laughed about it. It is a blast text, I didn't bother opening it. Even if there is, it doesn't matter because past is past. That doesn't matter to me,"
"It's their past" Derek Ramsay on Cristine - Rayver Allege Video Leak Scandal "It's their past" Derek Ramsay on Cristine - Rayver Allege Video Leak Scandal Reviewed by admin on September 28, 2013 Rating: 5

Perfect Hot Curve- Coda Vitug

Coda Vitug Facebook Screen Grab For a couple of weeks for searching for a hot one, I finally found you. Lels A jaw-dropping hot curve from C...

Powered by Blogger.