Heart Evangelista the UNTOUCHABLE Would be the 2014 Tanduay's Calender Cover

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgslOURUIZ1r8RJxMkPsmon4-XTx97pEhamihlfGJ7XEVKTOIb4J42tvD87qRpJPR8fYJlQBUsn2Y-fJtyjCWLKywShyphenhyphenJXL7a_zHFlA4Y3n8BcsgLf8TeXBD_kGQ1rKpi6FyHKDJ9qE-utl/s1600/heart+evangelista+tanduay+cover+2014.jpg
Heart Evangelista, the cover for Tanduay Calendar 2014.
She was called the “Untouchable”, a celebrity that doesn't agree to have a sexy pictorial as this. But oppsss this is very convincing, she's the calendar cover for 2014.

 "I was fearful at first. I never really thought of myself as a hot, sexy vixen," Heart explains. "It's funny because it took so much convincing myself to face my fears. I worked out and got the best team and I feel absolutely brave and confident and so much of a woman and after that, it was liberating! I feel so happy and proud of myself. Crazy, beautiful!"
Heart Evangelista the UNTOUCHABLE Would be the 2014 Tanduay's Calender Cover Heart Evangelista the UNTOUCHABLE Would be the 2014 Tanduay's Calender Cover Reviewed by admin on December 07, 2013 Rating: 5

Perfect Hot Curve- Coda Vitug

Coda Vitug Facebook Screen Grab For a couple of weeks for searching for a hot one, I finally found you. Lels A jaw-dropping hot curve from C...

Powered by Blogger.