YAM CONCEPCION: SEPTEMBER FHM COVER GIRL

YAM CONCEPCION: SEPTEMBER FHM COVER GIRL
Yam Concepcion FHM Cover for September. Photo Grabbed FHM

In her September cover, Yam revealed her young showbiz career.

"Ngayon I’m more comfortable being in a studio. I’m more myself. Kasi sometimes when you’re in front of a camera, you’re not being yourself. Sa utak mo, sasabihin mo yung gustong marinig ng ibang tao, or to please other people, or to make a good impression. But now it’s so much different. I guess I just show my real self. This is who I am. Kung masaya ako, masaya ako. Kung ayaw ko, ayaw ko. I’m more open now."

Find more about Yam Concepion FHM Cover on FHM website
YAM CONCEPCION: SEPTEMBER FHM COVER GIRL YAM CONCEPCION: SEPTEMBER FHM COVER GIRL Reviewed by admin on September 03, 2015 Rating: 5

Perfect Hot Curve- Coda Vitug

Coda Vitug Facebook Screen Grab For a couple of weeks for searching for a hot one, I finally found you. Lels A jaw-dropping hot curve from C...

Powered by Blogger.